Monday, March 30, 2009

Outing with Jia Hui and Siti.

Was off from work today, so managed to go out with Jia Hui and Siti.
We watched Knowing. It was a good movie, but the ending was...too sci-fi for me.
Went to Wendy's for late lunch. The food sucked.
So, took pictures of these 2 girls.
Sorry for the orange-y coloured pictures. In the end, used B/W.
Circle frame thingy is my "hood frame". Just trying something new.
Fake Fisheye.

Jia Hui. Camera shy.

Siti. Kak Gangster.

Show off :D


Fierce woman.

They saw a hot guy, with nice buns.

Act adorable / nerd.

2 best buds.

They were complaining about why didn't I have any pics of me.
So, camho, which I failed, terribly.

Went to Haagen Dazs after that.
Overall, it was a good outing.
Thanks Siti and Jia Hui.

Now playing : Rooster - Staring at the sun
Wei Wern.


No comments:

Post a Comment