Sunday, March 01, 2009

The 28th day ♥

Work started at 11am. I woke up at 10.55am.
Was late by 15 mins.
Oh yea, I'm a promoter for Garmin.
Don't know whats Garmin?
Google it :)
Brought my cam to work. Play play~ :D
A few shots from work.
Enjoy.


Garmin GPS anybody?

Lagging workstation :D

Bokeh bokeh :D

It was raining. Heavily. It was cold, very cold.
So yea, hot coffee on a cold rainy day.
That's life.

He was sucking it. Really...

There's a Christmas-sy feeling to this picture.

My first silhouette attempt.


It was still raining by the time I got home.
So, play with manual focus and high shutter speed :D


C&C please.
In the process of learning photography :)
Bear with me.



God knows how much I miss you :)
You stole my heart away.
Loves

Hyperlink inserted - silhouette and Bokeh
Now playing : All-American Rejects - Straitjacket feeling

She completes me
Wei Wern

No comments:

Post a Comment